Greetings, fellow true believers! Another week, another blog post.
First things first. As you all know by now, I am uploading all my novels to Smashwords and Lulu.com in preparation for breaking with Amazon entirely. Robots and Vampires: A Cyborg’s Odyssey is already up on Smashwords, and I will have both The Standard Tech Case Files: The Black Coats and The Dead and the Damned up by the end of this week. All three will be on Lulu.com by the end of the month.
Beginning in February, I will go back to writing my fanfiction and the next novel in the Standard Tech Case Files series. Also starting in February, I will have new rewards for my patrons on Patreon, so be sure to check those out! More details later.
Today, though, I want to talk about something else for a minute. Specifically, I want to talk about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. Join me under the cut!
The Eleventh Film VII
Ministers rushed to anoint these visitors with a sacred hue. Channelling their embrace for global purposes. The world’s biggest stadia were filled with their expectant flock, desperate for an embrocation.
The angels moved among like the wary wolves they were.
It’s too easy to say that this should not have happened. Perhaps the world needed to listen less to demagogues and more to the Earth itself.
In any case, all points were moot now.
It just got cold.
And that was that.
Due to Amazon’s insanely corrupt business practices, I’m going to spend the next little while moving all my novels over to Smashwords and Lulu.
I will keep you guys posted.
The Eleventh Film VII
Some thought it had to be negligence.
Others proffered chance as an explanation.
A by-product of progress.
An unforeseen response to technological change.
It was all of naught.
There was no suitable analysis.
The cosmic die had been cast.
They were among us now.
Summoned by the Eleventh Film.
It was now simply as if they had always been here.
Another week, another update.
- First, the research is not done, but done enough I can start crafting the skeletons of my stories
- Why am I doing this, you ask? Because when I looked over my previous chapters, there were redundant arcs, mis-characterization and worse. A lot of it will have to be re-written.
- On that note, the bare skeletons of the stories (as defined by The Novel Factory, anyway) are done.
- Which means I can move on to the equivalent for my characters! Yay! I want to have them all finished by the end of this week, ‘cept Pokémon. That one will take a little longer because it has way more characters.
- On that note, you should start to see some of my WorldAnvil stuff come online and become public this month, too. I will keep you all updated.
Robots and Vampires (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDLMDT4): Two hundred years in the future, a young cyborg stops the richest boy in town from killing a gynoid. Now he must flee from the only home he’s ever known to Fort City, base of the mysterious Standard Technologies, Inc. Can he trust them?
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Black Coats (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTWMR7W): When there’s a corpse on the street, somebody has to answer for that. When the body in question is the squire of a prominent vampire, the call for blood only gets louder. Follow Joey Bianco and his squire Jen Ryan as they hunt down a killer and try to keep the peace between vampires and humans.
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Dead and The Damned (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRSBC7I): Tensions between humanity and vampires are heating up. A vampire store has been ransacked. Protestors are being arrested without trial. Can Joey Bianco and Jen Ryan find a peaceful solution? Or will the streets of Fort City run red with blood?
The Eleventh Film Part VI
(I am 90% sure the above picture is my own. WordPress imported every picture on my blog, ever. But this one is so poor quality, it has to be mine. XD And I think I remember taking it.)
So, I was tagged by Owl_Ask on Tumblr to do 2018 in photos, which was really nice. As I’m not much for sharing personal photos, so I thought I would do more a list. I promise it won’t be boring.
These are the things I’ve done in 2018:
- Gotten 2000+ Followers on Tumblr.
- Finished Tacitus’ Histories.
- Learned how to play Magic the Gathering and the Commander Format.
- Created a Twitter and switched to WordPress!
Now, here is what I want to do in 2019:
- Finish Tacitus’ Annals.
- Learn more German and Latin.
- Balance Virtual and IRL life so I am more balanced. Because I realise I could do SO much more if…
View original post 57 more words