Goooooood morning internet!
Over this cold yet? I sure am. And it’s not quite done with us yet. Another week to go.
Speaking of cold, I’m going to be frank: I didn’t get much done in February due to the cold. I was shut down, so to speak.
So everything on my to-do list from the last time I spoke to you? Yeah, that’s been pushed back a month. I’m still writing, though, and I will have new chapters up and ready soon! Promise.
In the meantime, though, I want to talk about Pokémon: Sword and Shield.
Join me under the cut!
Although my city isn’t actually getting hit by the polar vortex, it’s still -30C here.
And, consequently, there will be delays in my writing as I fight to stay warm.
I will have a better update mid-week, I promise.
Greetings, fellow true believers! Another week, another blog post.
First things first. As you all know by now, I am uploading all my novels to Smashwords and Lulu.com in preparation for breaking with Amazon entirely. Robots and Vampires: A Cyborg’s Odyssey is already up on Smashwords, and I will have both The Standard Tech Case Files: The Black Coats and The Dead and the Damned up by the end of this week. All three will be on Lulu.com by the end of the month.
Beginning in February, I will go back to writing my fanfiction and the next novel in the Standard Tech Case Files series. Also starting in February, I will have new rewards for my patrons on Patreon, so be sure to check those out! More details later.
Today, though, I want to talk about something else for a minute. Specifically, I want to talk about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. Join me under the cut!
Another week, another update.
- First, the research is not done, but done enough I can start crafting the skeletons of my stories
- Why am I doing this, you ask? Because when I looked over my previous chapters, there were redundant arcs, mis-characterization and worse. A lot of it will have to be re-written.
- On that note, the bare skeletons of the stories (as defined by The Novel Factory, anyway) are done.
- Which means I can move on to the equivalent for my characters! Yay! I want to have them all finished by the end of this week, ‘cept Pokémon. That one will take a little longer because it has way more characters.
- On that note, you should start to see some of my WorldAnvil stuff come online and become public this month, too. I will keep you all updated.
If you enjoyed this update, please support me on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/joshstoodley) or by my original fiction on Amazon. Or buy me a coffee (http://ko-fi.com/falconlord)
Robots and Vampires (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDLMDT4): Two
hundred years in the future, a young cyborg stops the richest boy in
town from killing a gynoid. Now he must flee from the only home he’s
ever known to Fort City, base of the mysterious Standard Technologies,
Inc. Can he trust them?
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Black Coats
(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTWMR7W): When there’s a corpse on the
street, somebody has to answer for that. When the body in question is
the squire of a prominent vampire, the call for blood only gets louder.
Follow Joey Bianco and his squire Jen Ryan as they hunt down a killer
and try to keep the peace between vampires and humans.
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Dead and The Damned
(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRSBC7I): Tensions between humanity and
vampires are heating up. A vampire store has been ransacked. Protestors
are being arrested without trial. Can Joey Bianco and Jen Ryan find a
peaceful solution? Or will the streets of Fort City run red with blood?