Yes ladies and gentlefreaks, there is an update:
- The Uncanny X-Men: Part two of the Vanisher arc is up. Part three is in progress at about 20% done.
- The Amazing Spider-Man! We’re out of the Chameleon’s introduction and into the Vulture! Part one is in progress, at about 15% done.
- Pokémon Red Version: this next chapter is coming along very slowly and I apologize for that. However I say it’s about 50% done.
- Batman: What, you thought I was going to do a fanfic universe based off of comics and miss this guy? Not a chance. The first chapter is around fifty percent done.
- Wonder Woman: Call it a little over 25% done.
- Superman: About 33% done. Big first chapter, don’t expect it to come out for a while.
- The Fantastic Four: About 25% done.
- No Blood For Business: On temporary hiatus. I hope to get back at after May.
The bane of creative endeavours. And what I’m suffering from, currently.
So updates to my fanfiction and No Blood For Business are coming, they’re just coming along very slowly at the moment. I will continue to chip away at them and keep you posted.
If you enjoyed this article, please support me on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/joshstoodley) or by my original fiction on Amazon.
Robots and Vampires (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDLMDT4): Two hundred years in the future, a young cyborg stops the richest boy in town from killing a gynoid. Now he must flee from the only home he’s ever known to Fort City, base of the mysterious Standard Technologies, Inc. Can he trust them?
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Black Coats (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTWMR7W): When there’s a corpse on the street, somebody has to answer for that. When the body in question is the squire of a prominent vampire, the call for blood only gets louder. Follow Joey Bianco and his squire Jen Ryan as they hunt down a killer and try to keep the peace between vampires and humans.
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Dead and The Damned (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRSBC7I): Tensions between humanity and vampires are heating up. A vampire store has been ransacked. Protestors are being arrested without trial. Can Joey Bianco and Jen Ryan find a peaceful solution? Or will the streets of Fort City run red with blood?
Goddamn, two fanfic chapters in one day? I’ve never been that productive.
Come and check it out! The Amazing Spider-Man!
At least in the States, anyway. We don’t have this particular holiday in Canada.
Now, American history is not my strong suit. I’m much more of ancient and medieval history kind of guy. So I’m not going to insult the good doctor by engaging in an analysis I’m not qualified to give.
So I’ll let the man speak for himself:
True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice.-1955, in response to a claim that he was ‘disturbing the peace’ with the Montgomery Bus Boycott
Good day everybody! I realize that I’ve been on hiatus for a while, but I’m back! And this time, I want to take you on a small behind the scenes look at some of the development of The Standard Tech Case.
Specifically, I want to talk about Dracula. The novel. The myth. The legend. The book with probably the worst adaptations ever made, or at least the largest number of bad adaptations ever made. And how I struggled to incorporate it into my Shadowed Universe.
Join me under the cut!
Bit of a behind the scenes look at how I create the Shadowed Universe.
I think you’ll enjoy it.