Greetings, fellow true believers! Another week, another blog post.
First things first. As you all know by now, I am uploading all my novels to Smashwords and Lulu.com in preparation for breaking with Amazon entirely. Robots and Vampires: A Cyborg’s Odyssey is already up on Smashwords, and I will have both The Standard Tech Case Files: The Black Coats and The Dead and the Damned up by the end of this week. All three will be on Lulu.com by the end of the month.
Beginning in February, I will go back to writing my fanfiction and the next novel in the Standard Tech Case Files series. Also starting in February, I will have new rewards for my patrons on Patreon, so be sure to check those out! More details later.
Today, though, I want to talk about something else for a minute. Specifically, I want to talk about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. Join me under the cut!
My Kindle Scout campaign is over. Now we just got to wait and see if five-hundred and nineteen views and 25 hours in Hot and Trending is enough to see me through to publication.
To everybody who nominated me, I can’t thank you enough. You guys are amazing!
Until next time!
The Standard Tech Case Files: The Dead and the Damned is hot right now on Kindle Scout, which greatly increases my chances of getting picked for publication. Thanks to every one who’s nominated me so far! You guys are amazing!
If you haven’t nominated me yet, there’s still time! Here’s the linky: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3HUQ9PNEMBPMD
Until next time!
So I was sick for pretty much all of last week, so there wasn’t any progress made on This Is Halloween (November’s short story) or the Uncanny X-Men.
What’s most likely going to happen is that Uncanny will come out this week, but you guys will get two short stories in December.
In the meantime, you can check Robots and Vampires and The Standard Tech Case Files: The Black Coats on Amazon. And don’t forget to vote for The Dead and The Damned! We’re at over two hundred nominations at this point, but we need more! Every vote counts.
And finally, fuck Trump and everything he stands for.
At long last, The Standard Tech Case Files: The Dead and the Damned is on Kindle Scout! Here’s the link so you can nominate Joey Bianco and Jen Ryan’s latest adventure:
Just click the link and hit the nominate button!
Whooo kay, this has been a long week:
- The Standard Tech Case Files: The Dead and the Damned is in the final editing stages and will be on Kindle Scout this month. Once it’s on there, I can’t stress this enough: you guys need to vote for it. Please. Pretty please with cherries on top. It’s the only way I can get the publishing contract and therefore the money to get away from my horrible dead-end job. And, even more importantly, continue to write.
- Angels of the Docks, October’s short story, will be up September 30/October 1st. September 30th is only if you’re a Patron, so please check out my Patreon page.
- I know the Uncanny X-Men has gone on an unintended hiatus, but rest assured it’s coming back next week.
- In the meant time, please check out my previous novels, Robots and Vampires and The Standard Tech Case Files: The Black Coats.
Until next week!
Hi guys! Here it is, another weekly update:
- The Dead and the Damned is off to the editors yay!
- I pretty much took last week off to deal with the euphoria and stress of getting the Dead and the Damned off, so there isn’t much else to say this week. There will be more coming next week, though.
Hi guys! Time for another round of weekly updates:
- The Dead and the Damned is almost finished. I’ll be sending it off to my editor Monday morning.
- Due to the rush to get the Dead and the Damned out, Uncanny X-Men will not be out this week.
- Sheriff by Night, however, is still on schedule for September
- Until then, you can check out my first two novels on Amazon. And don’t forget to support me on Patreon!
Until next week, guys!
So the new series might not be up till next week. Until then, check out a preview of my next novel:
The September evening was stifling, like being locked into kiln just as it was beginning to heat up. The air was as still as corpse in rigor mortis. There hadn’t been rain for more than a year, at least not down in Fort City. Maybe upstate they got some, some cold relief in from the mountains. But not even a gaming junky, desperate for his next fix would have taken that bet. They were calling it a drought in the rest of the States, blaming it on climate change or global warming or divine retribution, maybe. The rest of us knew better. This was Fort City, Zion State and her weather patterns hadn’t adhered to any kind of natural pattern since before the dinosaurs, so why start now? We all knew what was coming. A storm, not of lightning and rain but of blood and fire. A Fort City storm. The kind that leaves bodies piled hundreds deep along the roads. The kind of storm that doesn’t break apart families so much as it does wipe entire generations. The kind of storm we haven’t seen in more than three decades, not since I took over from Lukas the Wolfman and ended the drug trade on our streets. The kind that makes damn sure you’ll never sleep again. And then maybe, if the city was satisfied with our tribute, she’d send the rain. Maybe. She didn’t always.
Yes, the Kickstarter for The Standard Tech Case Files: The Dead and The Damned is live! Yay!
I’m so happy.
Here’s the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1716916416/the-standard-tech-case-files-the-dead-and-the-damn