So, the last couple of weeks have been crazy for me, but in a good way. Unfortunately, that’s meant a slight delay in my writing. But, that will change on Tuesday. So I thought I’d give you a game plan for the next couple of weeks, let you all know what’s going on.
- Tuesday-Wednesday: The release of The Terror of the Vulture, the next chapter in The Amazing Spider-Man series.
- It’s the Viridian Forest for Red and his team, and I’m planning on having that out on Thursday (I hope). Might be later.
- Selina Kyle and Dick Grayson make their respective debuts in Batman as the Dark Knight battles jewel thieves on the high seas. Planning for a Friday release.
- Superman has his first confrontation with Lex Luthor and John Corbyn on Saturday.
- Sunday is (hopefully) all Diana as she clashes with a mysterious organization with a suspiciously familiar logo…
- On Monday, the Mole Man strikes and the Fantastic Four continue their reluctant development into Superheroes!
- Then on Tuesday, we begin the most ambitious project yet: The San Marco arc of The Uncanny X-Men. This is the big one, laypeople and gentlefolks: a war arc depicting The Brotherhood’s conquest of the island of San Marco and the X-Men’s struggle to retake it. ‘Cause, you know, I’m crazy person.
That’s the plan so far. I’ll keep you updated.
If you enjoyed this post, please buy me a coffee (http://ko-fi.com/falconlord) or buy my original fiction on Amazon.
Robots and Vampires (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDLMDT4): Two hundred years in the future, a young cyborg stops the richest boy in town from killing a gynoid. Now he must flee from the only home he’s ever known to Fort City, base of the mysterious Standard Technologies, Inc. Can he trust them?
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Black Coats (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTWMR7W): When there’s a corpse on the street, somebody has to answer for that. When the body in question is the squire of a prominent vampire, the call for blood only gets louder. Follow Joey Bianco and his squire Jen Ryan as they hunt down a killer and try to keep the peace between vampires and humans.
The Standard Tech Case Files-The Dead and The Damned (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRSBC7I): Tensions between humanity and vampires are heating up. A vampire store has been ransacked. Protestors are being arrested without trial. Can Joey Bianco and Jen Ryan find a peaceful solution? Or will the streets of Fort City run red with blood?